登录站点

用户名

密码

gjk1204的日志

gjk1204的主页 » TA的所有日志
按照发布时间排序
  • update time: 2009-12-3 words: 6119 22:47:38 this chapter Mountains look LeiMu, openings, way: "the day LeiMu! You a god will, and I'm just days a passer-by stops mountain. $* * $" why do you persecute me with your game apparatus?" "Shout and brothers, your manhood hemorrhagic
    836 次阅读|没有评论
  • first god will and days of founding 'god' mountain! "Are wind!" God is still a face of micro, looking at SunFeng people, like the spirit, "overlooking: I haven't seen your master, this time you teacher let you come, to what?" God speak, face is resolute, double beside the man
    829 次阅读|没有评论
  • tame monster beast. I can. But not other special skill. Only seriously." uniting SunFeng helpless touch your nose. "You see my teacher. That's the most ambitious for us to a person! The most severely disciple is. This time I fluky escaped. But the next time? No way!" Lee smiled co
    813 次阅读|没有评论
  • t make sure you before. They are now the andaunty" Castle peak nod. This redeemed. For parents and sister them. And TengGuZhuang return yuan Pope he is very worrying. But he absconded where there is opportunity with know exactly what was born. "Small mountain should have intelligence.
    826 次阅读|没有评论
  • s small compared TengQingShan care... Perhaps because of a previous wife looks like with. Make TengQingShan so. But anyway. TengQingShan must recognize that...... Face to your heart that small but good "This redeemed strength inside. Small became strong plus last year she is just a long body
    839 次阅读|没有评论
  • ven remind. SunFeng and red god make, god will all clear some of the fifth special requirements. Such as the fifth god will retreat venues, only a gravel road can leave, the snow absolutely not trample. Actually... Usual, too few people eligible, can get the fifth god will allow come in. "S
    933 次阅读|没有评论
  • ruggling to gallop. If it is a congenital virtual Dan the strong. This hundreds of heavy armor steeds gallop fine horse power. Absolutely no holding. But today is TengQingShan. As TengQingShan feet and took root general rock. Can't pull TengQingShan. Horses are unlucky. "A rumbling ~ ~ -&qu
    801 次阅读|没有评论
  • e of distortion, tail to want to coil gun living rebirth. Like the human wants to use tongue lick nose as well. This is very difficult matter! "Roar ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ how all volumes not, can't pull out of rebirth, this makes red pupil gun snow lion beast, as he ran hissing at angrily. It can onl
    797 次阅读|没有评论
  • 分享

really difficult 9

gjk1204 2011-03-28 15:56
    one, as quick as lightning, tandem come! Two big phantom one big one small, erratic after dozens of zhangs distance between then. Just a moment. He ran dozens of miles. In the front appeared a huge tribal land. Just looking from a distance. The tribe is far beyond the Kilimanjaro tribal. Tribes
    747 次阅读|没有评论
  • 分享

really difficult 2

gjk1204 2011-03-28 15:41
    der a quiver. And even if no access to TengQingShan this palm, internal body the derrnatopathy early break. Whew! Whew! Whew! TengQingShan bone-crunching like lightning fast, palm slow as mill. However, it only seems slow. But in fact, quick to make a person feel fishy. Listen to waves low "
    907 次阅读|没有评论