登录站点

用户名

密码

really difficult 32

已有 932 次阅读  2011-03-28 16:05   标签skechers  shape  ups  shoes 

ven remind. SunFeng and red god make, god will all clear some of the fifth special requirements. Such as the fifth god will retreat venues, only a gravel road can leave, the snow absolutely not trample. Actually... Usual, too few people eligible, can get the fifth god will allow come in. "SunFeng! You come." One honest voice huskily from slightly ahead in the sung came. This sung stood a red, yellow MianTashape ups shoesn, wearing an ChanYi micro fat man went to cross legs and sit, the most bizarre of all, his head is short, only inches long. Generally see this inch length, lots of people will understand -- This fifth god will, is god was handed down disciple! God made the called - tantra! Tantra, who was handed down to shave disciple of head is short. "Big brother." JiEr russo-japanese SunFeng hey hey a smile. "You came shape upsto the mountain and some days heaven, but didn't come to see me." This yellow robe micro fat man, smile on his face seemed to mind are very quiet down, "just what I expected. You still haven't reached congenital realm! Your master three disciple, door can be left you didn't reach congenital." SunFeng helpless a smile: "this innate also not to want to achieve, and I can do. I which could catch up with elder brothskechers shoeser you, so great." "Qualification understanding is very important." "But......" The russo-japanese JiEr always smile, "perseverance character more important! Your aptitude understanding is absolutely one in a thousand. But your character is really... so, starting tomorrow, you stay beside me cultivation!" SunFeng face big change: "russo-japanese JiEr eldest brother... this is not you want my life?" "Well?"cheap skechers Russo-japanese JiEr that thick long eyebrows a clots, staring at SunFeng. SunFeng only wry smile: "okay, okay." Also stare at red god make, "I guess to can have a trouble! Are you...... have to come." Red god make heard helpless wry smile, this god mountain want uniting with god will land fifth countless. However, neither the chance. The fifth god will be notoriously indifference, never has received disciplreebok zigtech salee. "The russo-japanese JiEr eldest brother, today we come to, is one thing." SunFengLian said, meanwhile glanced at to red god make beside one eye, "things detailed process, you to say." The chief god make even respectfully salute to the fifth god. He clearly, Samson wind and fifth god will be laughing freely, because of special identity. And he, although to congenital, expensive is god make. Can position wiskechers shape upsll

分享 举报